- Local Ingredients
- Ready in minutes
- No MSG
- No trans fat
Our traditional Gyoza start with house-made dough, thinly rolled and filled with fresh savoury ingredients. From there, we steam each batch to seal in the juicy perfection. Great as an appetizer or served as an accompaniment to your favourite noodles. Choose from a selection of tasty pork, chicken or vegetable fillings, Summ! Gyoza are sure to satisfy! Served with our own Ponzu dipping sauce.
Filling: Cabbage, Edamame, Carrot, Textured soy flour, Onion, Green onion, Canola oil, Modified corn starch, Salt, Dried onion, Sugar, Granulated garlic, Sesame oil, Yeast extract mix (yeast extract, salt, flavour, maltodextrin), Spice, Xanthan gum.
Wrapper: Enriched wheat flour, Water, Canola oil, Salt, Corn starch.
Summ! Ponzu Sauce: Water, Soy sauce (water, wheat, soybeans, salt, sodium benzoate, aspergillus brewing culture), Sugar, Lime juice (water, concentrated lime juice, sodium bisulphite, lime oil), Vinegar, Yeast extract mix (yeast extract, salt, flavour, maltodextrin).
Contains: Soy, Sesame, Wheat
We only use the best ingredients… read more
Products are fully cooked
To reheat (refrigerated or frozen)
Pan Frying (for crispiness):
1) Put 1 tablespoon cooking oil and 1/3 cup of water into a frying pan with Gyozas flat side down. Cover pan with lid and set the stove on high.
2) Reduce heat to medium once water starts boiling.
3) Cook for 5 to 5 1/2 minutes or until water is completely evaporated and Gyoza bottoms are crispy.
1) Bring some chicken broth to boil in a pot.
2) Place Gyozas in the broth and boil for 3 to 5* minutes until fully heated.
3) Add some boiled vegetable such as bok choy and garnish with green onion as desired.
1) Put Gyozas on a plate and cover Gyozas with a wet paper towel.
2) Heat on high in a microwave for 1 to 2* minutes until fully heated.
Serve with Summ! Ponzu Sauce. *Use the longer heating time guidelines for frozen Gyozas.
Follow heating instruction before consumption. Heating times may vary due to equipment variances. The product is heated when an internal temperature of 74°C (166°F) is reached. Use or freeze before best before date. Best before date applies to unopened package. Consume once package has been opened.