Pork & Shiitake Gyoza
- Fresh Vegetables
- No MSG
- No trans fat
Our traditional Gyoza start with house-made dough, thinly rolled and filled with fresh savoury ingredients. From there, we steam each batch to seal in the juicy perfection. Great as an appetizer or served as an accompaniment to your favourite noodles. Our Summ! Gyoza are sure to satisfy! Served with our own signature gyoza dipping sauce.
Filling: Pork, Cabbage, Napa cabbage, Green onion, Shiitake mushroom, Corn starch, Soy sauce (water, wheat, soybeans, salt, sodium benzoate, aspergillus brewing culture), Water, Salt, Sesame oil, Sugar, Garlic, Seasoning (contains soy, wheat), Ginger, Spice.
Wrapper: Enriched wheat flour, Water, Canola oil, Salt, Corn starch.
Summ! Gyoza Sauce: Water, Sugar, Soy sauce (water, wheat, soybeans, salt, sodium benzoate, aspergillus brewing culture), Dark soy sauce (water, salt, caramel color, sugar, soybeans, wheat), Canola oil, Vinegar, Salt, Ground sesame, Sesame oil, Granulated garlic, Spices, Guar gum, Xanthan gum, Yeast extract mix (yeast extract, salt, flavour, maltodextrin).
Contains: Soy, Sesame, Wheat
We only use the best ingredients… read more
To reheat (refrigerated or frozen)
Pan Frying (for crispiness):
1) Set the stove on high. Put 1 tablespoon cooking oil, Gyozas and 1/3 cup of water into a frying pan with Gyozas flat side down.
2) Cover pan with lid. Reduce heat to medium once water starts boiling. 3) Cook for 5 to 5 1/2 minutes until water completely evaporates and Gyoza bottoms are crispy.
1) Bring some chicken broth to boil in a pot.
2) Place Gyozas in the broth and boil for 3 to 5* minutes until fully heated.
3) Add some boiled vegetable such as bok choy and garnish with green onion as desired.
1) Put Gyozas on a plate and cover Gyozas with a wet paper towel.
2) Heat on high in a microwave for 1 to 2* minutes until fully heated.
Serve with Summ! Gyoza Sauce. *Use the longer heating time guidelines for frozen Gyozas.
Follow heating instruction before consumption. Heating times may vary due to equipment variances. The product is heated when an internal temperature of 74°C (166°F) is reached. Use or freeze before best before date. Best before date applies to unopened package. Consume once package has been opened.
What Sum-m! Customers Are Saying…
“I am absolutely hands down obsessed with your gyozas and dipping sauce. The sauce is unlike anything other !!! ” – Katie from Pemberton, BC